The Monster Smashed Pub Crawl in downtown Norman takes place on Friday, October 13, in conjunction with the 2nd Friday Norman Art Walk and the Norman Music Festival and Norman Arts Council concert series.
Tickets are $10 which qualifies you for drink/food specials at participating bars and a free shirt designed by Joshua Boydston and printed by Massive Graphics! All proceeds for the pub crawl go to supporting Norman Music Festival and keeping it free and open to the public!
Tickets will sell fast! Buy your ticket in advance here!
Participating bars include:
– Scratch Kitchen & Cocktails, 132 W. Main St.
– McNellie’s Abner Ale House, 121 E. Main St.
– Bison Witches, 211 E. Main St.
– The Garage, 307 E. Main St.
– Red Brick Bar, 311 E. Main St.
– Opolis, 113 N. Crawford Ave.
Join us at The Opolis for an after-party featuring Josh Sallee, Gabrielle B., Fresh and Shawn Reidy II.
Thank you for supporting NMF!