ART MARKET APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN
FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
We’re excited to introduce the Norman Music Festival Art Market! Booth Spaces are 10×10 and are $50, artists must bring their own tables, tents, etc. Read on for more information about the NMF Art Market. If you have additional questions, feel free to email [email protected].
Please read all of the information on this page before beginning the application process.
When is the NMF Art Market?
- Load in: Saturday, April 29, 2023 – 9am, entrance on Jones Street South of The Depot (vehicles must exit the area as soon as materials are unloaded)
- Art Market Hours: Saturday, April 29, 2022 – 11am to midnight
- Tear-down: Sunday, April 30 – ALL MATERIALS MUST BE REMOVED BY 3am.
Where is the NMF Art Market?
- 100 Block of S. Jones Street (Jones and Main)
How do you choose which artists are placed?
- Applications are first come, first served.
- Artwork must be original and safe for the festival. Please bring original artwork made by the artists applying for the booth space or represented by those applying. No mass-produced items, commercial items, trademarked material. Also, for the safety and enjoyment of our festival guests, no glass, weapons, or breakables, or offensive content is permitted.
- NMF reserves the right to refuse art/booths. If you bring items other than those included with your application, or those we think are offensive or unsafe, NMF reserves the right to ask you to remove them from your booth.
Tell me more about the booths…
- All booth spaces are 10 x 10. The artist must supply his/her own tents, tables, lights and fans, extension cords, seating, and display materials. NMF reserves the right to inspect your booth set-up for safety issues. Tents must be weighted to stay in place and resist winds. You may purchase two spots if you need a 10×20.
- Power: 20A 110 Electricity will be provided from a central location. You must provide your own extension cord (at least 50 ft., outdoor rated is recommended, though some locations may require a longer cord.) and any power strips required for your booth. Surge protectors are recommended.
- NMF will not be liable for any damage, theft, injury or weather-related damage incurred during the festival. Your submission of the Art Market application signifies your acceptance of these parameters.
- Footprint and Flow of Foot Traffic. Due to safety requirements, we are required to maintain open spaces for both foot traffic and emergency access. As such, you must keep your art and equipment in your booth space or immediately beside the booth, without impeding access. If you need more space, buy two spaces.
- All booth fees are non-refundable.
- Artists are responsible for the safety and care of their own artwork. NMF is a rain or shine event. We are not responsible for damage due to inclement weather so make sure you protect your stuff.
- Artists are responsible for the setup/clean up of their own booths.