What Not to Bring
While the Norman Music Festival is FREE and open to the public, we have security rules and procedures in place to ensure the safety of festival-goers. Please help us in making the Norman Music Festival a fun and safe place.
The use of motorized or electronic scooters, bicycles, or other personal vehicles, other than wheelchairs, are prohibited in the Festival Area.
- DO NOT BRING outside alcohol, or food and beverages, except for bottled water, baby/toddler food, and non-perishable food drive items.
- DO NOT BRING fireworks, explosives or illegal substances of any kind.
- DO NOT BRING unauthorized, unlicensed or unapproved vending.
- DO NOT BRING carts, large backpacks, or tents and coolers, except for diaper bags and strollers. These are subject to search.
- DO NOT BRING glass materials including bottles and food jars. All glass containers will be confiscated upon entry to the festival and no exception will be made.
- DO NOT BRING posters, tri-folds, banners or large signs of any kind. This does not pertain to paid vendors.
- DO NOT BRING pets of any kind.
Chairs will be allowed on festival grounds until 6 p.m, at which point owners will be asked to take chairs back to their vehicles or homes in preparation for the headline performances. For accommodations based on disability, please contact us here.
You must be at least 21 years old to drink alcoholic beverages and must possess a valid license or other valid ID to purchase alcohol. Norman Music Festival is a zero-tolerance event, state and local laws are strictly enforced.
Upon entering the Norman Music Festival area, festival attendees consent to being photographed or videotaped. Their name, voice, photo, video or film likeness or reproductions thereof made through any media, including electronic media, may be used for any purpose including but not limited to use on a website, social media, or brochure. To the fullest extent allowed by law, festival attendees grant a non-exclusive, non-revocable, royalty-free right to use their name, voice, and likeness to the Norman Music Festival and its affiliates.