Support NMF at the Monster Smashed Pub Crawl
The Monster Smashed Pub Crawl in downtown Norman takes place on Friday, October 14, in conjunction with the 2nd Friday Norman Art Walk and the Norman Music Festival and Norman Arts Council concert series.
Participants of the pub crawl will receive a free t-shirt at the end of the night at The Opolis during the free after-party featuring Junebug Spade, John Calvin Abney, and Young Readers.
Tickets will sell fast! Buy your ticket in advance here!
Participating bars include:
- – Scratch Kitchen & Cocktails, 132 W. Main St.
– McNellie’s Abner Ale House, 121 E. Main St.
– Bison Witches, 211 E. Main St.
– The Garage, 307 E. Main St.
– Red Brick Bar, 311 E. Main St.
– Opolis, 113 N. Crawford Ave.
Thank you for supporting NMF!