Commercial & Nonprofit Vendors
COMMERCIAL AND NONPROFIT VENDOR APPLICATIONS FOR 2019 HAVE CLOSED.
Commercial and Nonprofit Vendor Terms and Conditions
1. All vendors must provide one Certificate of Insurance.
2. All space rentals are subject to availability.
3. All load-in and load-out and timing and parking will be in accordance with Festival procedures.
4. All vendors are required to remain open for sales during ALL show hours, no exceptions.
5. Only pre-approved items may be sold. No last minute additions without approval from Norman Music Alliance.
6. Participants are responsible for set-up, clean up and security of their own booths.
7. NO drug related items to be sold or brought onto the Norman Music Festival premises. There is a zero tolerance for this condition. A violation of this condition will result in immediate removal from the show and NO refund will be given.
8. REFUND POLICY: No Refunds due to bad weather or acts of God. Refunds will be considered ONLY if a written request is received by March 15. A cancellation fee of $200.00 will be deducted from all refund checks.