What Not to Bring
While the Norman Music Festival is FREE and open to the public, we have security rules and procedures in place to ensure the safety of festival goers. Please help us in making the Norman Music Festival a fun and safe place.
- DO NOT BRING outside alcohol, food and beverages, with the exception of bottled water, baby/toddler food, non-perishable food drive items
- DO NOT BRING fireworks, explosives or illegal substance of any kind
- DO NOT BRING unauthorized, unlicensed or unapproved vending
- DO NOT BRING carts, large backpacks, tents and coolers, with the exception of diaper bags and strollers (subject to search)
- DO NOT BRING glass materials including bottles and food jars. All glass containers will be confiscated upon entry to the festival and no exception will be made
- DO NOT BRING posters, tri-folds, banners or large signs of any kind. Does not pertain to paid vendors.
- DO NOT BRING pets of any kind.
Chairs will also be allowed on festival grounds until 6 p.m, at which point owners will be asked to take chairs back to their vehicles or homes in preparation for the headline performances. For accommodations on the basis of disability, please email NMFPress@gmail.com.